Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Snapper 355Z Series Zero Turn Mowers
Professional Components Come Standard
If you took a great luxury car and morphed it into a zero turn mower, this is the high class zero turn mower you'd get. Truly amazing performance, with common sense features that adjust superbly to the way you mow. With our unique Hydro-Gear® hydrostatic transmission for added torque when you need it, you'll enjoy smooth, quiet operation. Quick and versatile around obstacles and in open space, the 355Z is one brilliantly sensible performer.
- Briggs & Stratton ELS® V-Twin OHV: 24 Gross HP Briggs & Stratton Extended Life Series® V-Twin OHV Engine offers more power and comes equipped with an extended life fuel filter, full-pressure lubrication system, large PTO bearing, premium spin-on oil filter, advanced debris management system and high-volume cooling fan.
- Easy Adjustment: The 7-position mower height-of-cut lever is easily operated with one hand, ranging from 1.5 to 4.5 inches and includes a transport lock.
- Hydro-Gear® ZT2800 Transmission: Offers an all-in-one package making it low maintenance with the same great performance. It comes equipped with cooling fans and a large hydraulic reservoir.
- Mower Deck: The deep-profile mower with our anti-scalp wheels follows every lawn contour for a precision cut without scalping your lawn.
- Pivoting Axle: Pivoting steel front axle offers better overall flotation & traction and a greasable center pivot bushing.
- Make/Model: Briggs & Stratton Extended Life
- Muffler: Low Noise Extra Large
- Spin-On Oil Filter: Standard
- Starter: Electric
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Battery: 340cca
- Gross Horsepower: 24 hp
- # of Cylinders: 2
- Make: Hydro-Gear
- Type: 2800 Sealed Dual Hydros
- Speed-Fwd.: 0 - 7.0 mph
- Speed-Rev.: 0 - 5.0 mph
- Brakes: Drum
- Frame: 10-Gauge Steel, 1 in. x 2 in. Tube
- Front Axle: Pivoting Steel
- Front Smooth Tread Tires: 11.00 x 4.00-5
- Rear Turf Saver Tires: 20.00 x 8.00-10
- Adjustable High Back Seat: 18 in. with armrests
- Cutting Width: 44 in.
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 7
- Height-of-cut: 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
- # of Blades: 3
- Mower Lift: Manual
- Discharge Deflector: Plastic, Pivoting
- Gauge Wheels: Standard, Front & Rear
- Steering: Twin-Lever, Adjustable height
- Parking Brake: Lever
- Hour Meter: Yes
- PTO Switch (mower engagement): Standard, Electric
- Length X Width X Height: 78 in. x 55 in. x 42 in.
- Wheel Base: 48 in.
- Weight: 655 lbs.
- Mulching Kit: Optional
- Triple Bag Grass Collector: Optional-10 bu
- Dump Cart: Optional
- Residential Use (Machine/Engine): 2 Year / 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Use (Machine/Engine): 90 Day / 1 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton Extended Life
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- 2 Cylinder OHV
- Make: Hydro-Gear; Type: 2800 Sealed Dual Hydros
- Wheel Size
- Front Smooth Tread Tires: 11.00 x 4.00-5 ; Rear Turf Saver Tires: 20.00 x 8.00-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Mulching Kit: Optional; Triple Bag Grass Collector: Optional-10 bu; Dump Cart: Optional